Saturday, October 15, 2011

it's been awhile

i've been busy for the last few weeks that i completely neglected this blog and my garden.
storms have passed our country and there were a few casualties in the garden.
had a great weekend with the in-laws and went to MSBF (Manila Seedling Bank Foundation) and  Mahogany Market in Tagaytay.
i bought some herbs, different colors of dahlias, and some vines! i'm so excited in posting them right now, but because my laptop won't read my memory card, these pictures were taken by my cellphone cam.
sage, purple basil, and lavender
java and chocolate mints and marjoram
red salvia
nong nooch vine/yellow garland/golden garland
pink and blue torenia
pink impatiens
pink dahlia
orange dahlia
white dahlia
red dahlia
i forgot to take a picture of the jade vine.
all of these pictures were taken at our laundry room, it was still rainy outside when they arrived.hehehe.
i plan to do somme gardening this weekend (now that we have better weather! yay!), move things around, and try to get a new card reader for me to be able to post better pictures of my plants.
this post is linked to

and

and
MAY DREAMS GARDENS
and

have a great weekend everyone!

14 comments:

Barbie said...

Glad to know the storms have passed - the blooms are gorgeous and your garden will once again be delightful! Keep at it

Carolyn @ Carolyn's Shade Gardens said...

Fun visiting for GBBD.

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for sharing this nice flowers with us. can you please update the link to weekend flowers, because i have changed my url :) thank you so much!

The Sage Butterfly said...

Great selections! You reminded me that I want to get some chocolate mint for next year. Happy GBBD!

Dorothy/Gardening with Nature said...

Lovely blooms. Your garden must be a very peaceful and beautiful place. Happy Bloom Day!

Bridget said...

The Dahlias have to be my faves...gorgeous!

scottweberpdx said...

Lovely post...that Torenia is so charming!

hardinars said...

Hello, Angel. Just bought impatiens and some herbs, too in Baguio last Oct. 15. Hope they can withstand the temp. in my location which is 5-8 degrees centigrade higher than Baguio. Those torenias are wonderful!

Bom said...

Whoa! That's a lot of loot. Did you meet up with anyone at the bank?

I empathize with your blog neglect. Real life does get in the way and for most garden bloggers I would suspect that when given a choice to work on blog or garden, the latter would always win.

Mario said...

Hi Angel! Your photos are looking great and the blog design is quite uplifting. Enjoy your herbs!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Where did you buy your dahlia plants? At Tagaytay? And where in Tagaytay po? Or was it bought at Manila Seedling? My mom loves dahlias and I've been looking to buy them for her as a christmas present. TIA! dimples

Bom said...

Happy New Year Angel! More power to your blog this new year!

Unknown said...

Nice to see the flowers and you have better weather. Gardening would be wonderful right about now, we have soggy rain but I hear the sun is coming later this week!

Unknown said...

I love your photos. I'ts not too late to start writing again. I miss my torenias at home and your dahlias are just stunning! You know...I can help you with regards to tweaking with your blog. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...